Benchmark Heating Limited. 37 Anglesey Court Road, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 3HZ Tel: 0203 773 5407 Company No. 09168851
0203 773 5407
Regular boiler servicing involves checking and testing your boiler to ensure it is working correctly and safely, while cutting the risk of costly breakdowns in the future. Poorly serviced appliances can cause gas leaks, fires, explosions and carbon monoxide poisoning.
Landlords are legally responsible for the safety of their tenants.
You must make sure gas equipment supplied (boilers, cookers etc) is safely installed and maintained by a Gas Safe registered engineer.
Have a registered engineer do an annual safety check on each appliance and flue.
Have a valid gas safety certificate for the property and a copy for your tenant.
• Checking the flue to make sure there are no unsafe emissions
• Testing the gas pressure to ensure the boiler is working at the correct pressure
• A visual inspection of the boiler to check for any signs of leaks or corrosion
• Inspection of the boiler controls to ensure they are operating correctly
• Issuing you a Gas Safety Certificate on completion
Most boiler manufacturers also require that you have your boiler serviced annually and hold a current gas safety certificate to keep your warranty active.